Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"The past has be a memories"

Hi.. Assalammualaikum :)


Last 2011 I've a lot of memories .. Mahu pun yang baik ataupun yang buruk terjadi ke atas saya.. As you know, I'm not a good girl and I know it.. But I'll try to be a good girl.. InsyaAllah -,-"
We as a human always do the same things eventho it's a good or bad things and we always do the same mistakes rite?

Same like me, I always do a mistake yang sengaja mahu pun yang tak disengajakan.. Hurmm.. What can I do? That is me!
Actually, I wanna shared something about my past..

In year 2011, I always think that I'll getting engaged with someone who I love but...........
That is never happen.. Ohh.. so bad :( *Tade jodoh lagi..

But nevermind, ada jodoh tak kemana kan :) Kata orang tua-tua.. Heee ~~
And now I'm happy with my new life and I have a boyfriend who love me.. I'll love you if you love me from bottom of your heart baby :) Ahakss.. Euww! Jiwangs.. 

And now I try to thinking more about my future.. 

What should I do? 

What must I have and I need? 

What I hope?

and etc..... 

Ouchh.. There are many things that I need, I want and I hope..

So I need to workhard untuk capai apa yang saya perlukan :) Chaiyok.. chaiyok Fatin.. 
You goo girl.. I know I can do it more better in this year.. Yes I will.. InsyaAllah.. Amin --


Pray for me as I pray for you all
All prayers are welcome
All prayers are greatly appreciated

All prayers are returned

Just whatever you do


*Pray for me

Lots of Love
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: