Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

"When my first time meet my..........." LOL!

Hi.. Assalamualaikum :)

I've a story about myself here!
Eh, of cause lah about myself, because this blog belong to me.. LOL..

Alright, enough with the stupid joke.~

Actually, I wanted to share about my feeling when my first time meet my 'in-laws'.. Ahakss.. Okay, tipu if tak rasa nervous and takut kan!
Seriously, all my 'cute' body rasa nak tercabut.. Nak terberak pon ada time tuh.. HAHA :)

Meeting the parents for the first time is every lover’s nightmare. It is nerve wracking, and the pressure to please and make a great first impression can make for some excruciating moments.

But no need to worried because all my in-laws {Soon-to-be) *perasan,
OCCAY!! InsyaAllah :) #Positive thinking..! -,-"


p/s : Just take it easy and Waiting for..............!! Hikhok.. Kbai..

Lots of Love
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: