Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

"Cycling at Tasik Perdana".

Hi.. Assalammualaikum :) 


Almost 1.00pm.. Alhamdullilah.. Am waiting for lunch time.. Hewww .~~
BUT.. I don't want to take my lunch today.. Heee :) #Diet ! Katanyaaa.. -,-"

Okay, actually I would like to shared my happiness to all about yesterday.. Where did I go ? What I do ? Hehe..
Oraite, as usual every weekend I will with my love.. So yesterday I heading to Tasik Perdana for jogging.. HAHA.. Jogging for every weekend it's awesome although feeling so tired.. But I'm enjoy with myself..

So for yesterday, am rent the bicycle for the 1st time.. Seriously, I don't know how to ride the bicycle..
Hehe :) Maluuuu !!


Ticket for rent the bicycle, RM3.00 per half an-hour.. 
Okay lah.. Murah jugak :) 


Look so funny.. Bicycle macam nak pergi pasar je kan.. 
HAHA ~~


It's meeee !! Haha.. Kecik tak peha I ?? 
Tak kan ! Tau dah.. Okay SENTAP.. 


Lots of Love
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: