Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

"Great Weekend with Love"

Hi.. Assalammualaikum :)

Good Morning peeps and Happy Monday to all of you.. Hope you had a great weekend.. 

For me last weekend was so awesome and amazing.. Jyeahh! 

The Saturday I was attend my schoolmate wedding.. Congrats Farahin and your husband, Mohd Asyraf :) Semoga kekal ke akhir hayat yaa :)
Yaa,  happy with her.. Finally, her get married with her love one.! So, when I'm attend the wedding, I was met my old school friends yang lama giler tak jumpa.. Seriously, I miss them so much! Mmuahxx.. 
If not, memang tak jumpa lah.. 

So, after the wedding I'm heading to Bukit Bintang and Pavilion to find out our barang tunang.. Heee ~~
Seriously, no idea what should I give him although I have a list of goods .. 
But the best thing on Saturday I can eat what I want .. Hahaha .. Thanks to love for spend the money to what I want to eat.. *Macam-macam aku nak makan*.. Mengidam lah kononnya.? HUHU -,-"


Okay, whatever is it .. 
Thanks to love for spend the quality time and money for me.. HAHA :)
~*Big smile*~

LOVEYOUU.. xoxo -,-"


Lots of Love 
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: