Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"Hope, hope and hope".


Hi.. Assalammualaikum :) 


Today, I felt like crazy..
WTF, you disturbing me everyday.. You keep calling me, again again and again..
What the hell are you?
Fyi, I tired okay.. Seriously, tired.. Sometimes am feeling so give-up, fed-up and all..

Danggg ~~~~

I believe everything happens for a reason, and now I hope that the good things happens to me.. Insya-Allah..
Now I'm feeling better than yesterday.. Alhamdullilah..

Actually. I already asked permissions from my boss to transfer to another department..
And I hope that I can move to.. Pleaseee.. I don't want to stay longer with my current job now..


I really like this quotes so much.. 

~~ HOPE FOR TOMORROW ~~

I believe that God knows what best for us.. I hope the good things for me too.. 
May the days ahead will be better.. InsyaAllah.. 


p/s : I love myself so much.. Oh, btw Kekasih Hati dah pujuk itew dah.. HAKHAKHAK.. 


Lots of Love
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: