Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 05, 2012

"What it's Thursday already.?"

Hi.. Assalammualaikum :)


Wohoaa, it's Thursday already.. I'm was like haaa..??? Time runs so fast..
Aiiyaaa, and I'm still like this.. Nothing changed.. WTH..! Aduyaiii.. Even though I'm going to the gym, go jogging, cycling and everything.. But still like this.. Haishh.. 


Why haa? Hurmmm.. 
Need to plan off DON'T TAKE RICE.. 


Whatttt????? 


How can I????? For me, tak makan nasi tak bermakna lah hidupku.. Hewhewhew -,-" 


Okay, Fatin please seriously.. 


Just 1 Month and 3 weeks to go babeh.. Ouhh.. Damn it..!! 




and now time to discipline for myself.. 

Please Fatin.. Take this seriously.. 



Here is chart code of my diet activities.. 
I'll started diet from today onwards.. HAHAHA -,-" 

My weight now is 68kg
*malunya, dengan berat badan sendiri*..

And I wanted my weight will be on 50-55kg.. 
Till my engagement day on May, 26 2012


p/s : Kalau tak makan nasi nak makan apa je ekk? Hurmmm.. Haaa, makan budak.. LALALALALAAA.. 


Lots of Love
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: