Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"When BFF got married"


Hi, Assalammualaikum :)


It has been a while, no update and time flies so fast! 

And me? Busy busy and busy.. What the hell? Busy lah sangat! Kannn.. 
Actually NOT! Seriously not.. I have no idea actually plus very the malas girl lah.. Hehe.. 
and for today, I would like to share about my best friend wedding or maybe now we called that BFF.. Lol..

Since we know each other and I know them since our school time.. 
And their is my school mate since we're Form 1. Hehe.. 

and here the picture's of the wedding of my best friend.. 

Shida and Afiq.. 

Merry and Ainol.. 

Us.. 
and I have to admit that I love our friendship and 
to my fiance i love you more baby.. Hehe :) 

And the girls.. 
Shidah and Merry.. I love you girls :) 

Us again.. 

and here the picture of our 'zaman nakal-nakal'.. 
Hehe.. 


I hope that all of us will be happy together. 
Love till Jannah.. 
and 
Happily ever after.. Amin :) 


p/s : Note to myself.. "Please be prepare".! 


Love, 
Fia Aznam Roses


No comments: