Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Movie - John Carter of Mars".

Hi.. Assalammualaikum :)


Good Morning everyone's.. Wish you have a good day peeps.. -,-"

Oraite, as usual when I arrived to office, the first thing I would do is... Heeee :)
Yess! BLOGGING.. 

Every morning yaa, every morning okay I'll stalker blog-blog yang I suka tengok.. Hehe :) Yaa.. I'm a stalker tegar! LOL..
Okay let's proceed to the real entry I would to share about..

Last Saturday I go watch movie with love.. So this time I tengok new movie presented by Walt Disney's..
I tengok cerita 'John Carter of Mars' , for me quite good lah this movie.. But first-first macam tak berapa nak paham sangat.. But klimaks die baru dapat catch-up :) Heee!


From Academy Award-winning filmmaker Andrew Stanton comes "John Carter"--a sweeping action-adventure set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars). "John Carter" is based on a classic novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose highly imaginative adventures served as inspiration for many filmmakers, both past and present. The film tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions amongst the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). In a world on the brink of collapse, Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that the survival of Barsoom and its people rests in his hands..




p/s  : Bila lah aku nak start simpan duit nie?? Hmmm -,-"


Lots of Love
Fia Aznam Roses

No comments: